7.16.2010

grabber/chewer, avocado is a fruit, post-docs

Tilda is a grabber and chewer these days.  The drooling calmed down a bit for a while there while the bottom front two teeth emerged.  So cute and little and whitish clear, but sharp, ow, and what force.  But the drooling has resumed now and we suspect a couple more teeth are breaking through.  We have been experimenting with occasional exposure to limited fruits.  Banana and avocado (a fruit apparently), and others.  We'll stick with banana and avocado until further notice I think.  We tried apricot because they grew on our tree out back but she didn't have much interest.  I have secured a post-doctoral positional for the spring of next year, which means I need to become a doctor this fall.  I had planned on completing my dissertation this summer but I had my laptop stolen over the summer and that is really bad for a PhD student.  Tilda will next year then be the child of post-docs, which is good for her because it means her parents can afford to buy her shoes when she'll be transitioning into the walking phase.

I'm not sure I believe the BP solution will work.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment