6.23.2010

oil gushing STILL, stolen laptop, Tilda's first tooth

The oil continues to gush in the Gulf.  I've been busy going on interviews for a post-doctoral position, in the Gulf region, the northeast US, and the southwestern US.  Recently my laptop was stolen from an airplane overhead compartment on the way to an interview talk.  Tilda has not been as much of a distraction to completing my dissertation as the loss of my laptop.  Its hard to blog as well without a laptop.  Meanwhile, Tilda has a tooth that has broken through, bottom middle.  It drives her bongos but she's a brave and composed soul so under the circumstances, she has really been soldiering on.  Though she sadly misses the basketball, she has no problem with World Cup soccer, it doesn't seem to bother her that the field is green instead of brownish tan as it is in basketball.  Though I will say, tennis may be her thing, she squeals with delight at watching the tennis recently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment